The Fashion world has always attracted countless people willing to start a career in it. Along enthusiasm, anyway, this industry also requires creativity, ambition and strong managerial skills; Rome Business School’s Master in Fashion Management is designed to provide the students with skills, perspective and the didactic experience they need to address their professional path in this business, helping young resources to become professional figures able to move with confidence and competence in the fashion industry.
- International internships at leading companies and organizations
- Tutoring: assistance of a tutor for both On Campus and Online courses
- Learning materials: extensive documentation useful for the student’s training (books, slides, notes, study cases and more)
- Registration to the Rome Business School Alumni Association: the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects, which also gives access to price reductions for further training courses.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to international internships and project work
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
Programme del Master in Fashion Management
The Fashion Market
- The fashion industry and its evolution in various cultural and geographical contexts;
- The fashion system: types of businesses (from haute couture to fast fashion)
- Elements of consumer sociology
- Elements of fashion history
- Business strategy and company organization
- Economics and company management
- Marketing management
- Digital marketing
- Accounting and management control
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Human resource management
- Menswear, womenswear, childrenswear
- Beauty and personal care
Fashion TouchPoints and Communication Strategies
- Targeting, experiential branding, and holistic marketing in fashion
- Luxury Fashion: direct marketing, heritage marketing, ambient marketing, and packaging
- Naming, branding, and guidelines for their use
- Visual Branding and Creative Direction: expressing exclusivity
- Public relations, the press office, and institutional communication for fashion
- Analysis and design of web-based supports, and elements of SEO
- Social networking in the fashion sector
- Brand monitoring for fashion
- Retail branding: point of sale furnishing and layout
- Shows and events
Technological innovation in Fashion
- Point of sale and interfaces
- Online presence and mobile app functionality
- E-commerce and new forms of distribution
Fashion in the Made in Italy domain
- Case histories, company visits and testimonials
The courses for Rome Business School’s Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from Fashion Recruitment to Marketing in this sector. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Isgrid Van Geuns
Recruiter and Head Hunter for a wide variety of national and international fashion brands, s, specializing in a high-fashion and luxury segment of the market; founder of ISRID, a company dealing in Fashion Recruitment
Graduated in Political Science at Catholic University in Milan; HR Advisor and Head Hunter Hunter focused in Luxury, Fashion & Design; has worked as NHR Director for Swiss publicly-listed Lindt & Sprüngli Group, and as HR Director for Whirlpool Europe and Prada.
Graduated in Business Administration at the University of Innsbruck; she is a specialized coach, speaker and trainer for creative companies; has worked for Zumtobel Group in Europe and Asia and for the architectural firm UNGroup in Amsterdam.
Giuliana Baldo Chiaron
Graduated in Foreign Languages and Literature in Padua (Italy) ; International Business, General Management e Marketing at Royal Holloway University of London (UK); Digital Marketing and Business Development Manager in the Prepaid Services & E-Commerce Department of Clouditalia Telecomunicazioni; International Relations and Communications Manager at C3 Europe e Alphatelecom in London (UK) from 2008 to 2010.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)