The tourism industry is one of the most faceted, complex and fascinating ones in the business world; Rome Business School’s Master in Tourism Management is designed to meet the specific needs of anyone wishing to direct their professional profile on this path, providing them with technical and managerial skills and and a thorough knowledge of the tourism business in order to start a career in it, both in the institutional and entrepreneurial sides of the industry. The training offered by this Master produces figures that are able to work in several contexts, such as tour operators, travel agencies, travel consultants, promotion of the food and wine tourism and more.
- International internships at leading companies and organizations
- Tutoring: assistance of a tutor for both the On Campus and the Online courses.
- Learning materials: extensive documentation useful for the student’s training (books, slides, notes, study cases and more)
- Registration to the Rome Business School Alumni Association: the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects, which also gives access to price reductions for further training courses.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to international internships and project work
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
Programme of the Master in Tourism Management
- Introductory area: The tourism system and tourism organisation
- Strategic Management
- Economics in tourism
- Introduction to Accounting for Managers
- Business Planning
- Principles of Marketing
- Methodology for the Creation of the experiential journey
- The global food and wine tourism system
- The global art and culture tourism system
- The global fashion tourism system
- The global romantic tourism system
- The global sports tourism system
- The global green and sustainable tourism system
- Digital Marketing for Travel design and Tourism management
- Brand Management
- Tourist Techniques and Selling Travel
- I.T. Area – Booking systems and new technologies in tourism management
- Project Management Area: Tourism Planning
- Legal Area: Tourism legislation and regulation
- Communication and Human Resources
- Customer Care
- Risk Management
- Public Relations
- The Startup Ecosystem
- Sectorial expos
- New trends
The courses for Rome Business School’s Master in Sport & Lifestyle Management are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from the actual sports domain to communications, from media relations to marketing and sustainable economy in this sector. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Graduated in Business Management at the University of Florence; founder of Corsini Events Group and of Impruneta; he currently works in the promotion and aggregation of the Tuscan region for organized tourism.
MBA at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania; specialized in councelling psychology at the New York University; he has worked on Wall Street on investment banking and risk arbitrage for firms like Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette as well as in trading for BNP Paribas. He has also taught at: University’s Stern School of Business, Fordham University, University of Connecticut, Luiss, The American University of Rome, Loyola University Chicago Rome Campus, CEA, St. John’s.
Camilla Carrega Bertolini
Has been for 5 years the Academic Programs Coordinator at Gambero Rosso in its headquarter in Rome, the undisputed leader in the World about Food, Wine and Lifestyle; Property Owner & Chief Operating Officer at Volognano.Com and free consultant in branding and communication strategy for Food & Beverage companies.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them woith guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competences in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)