Compared to a traditional two-year programme, the Rome Business School’s Executive MBA provides a faster return on investment. It can be started anytime, either on campus or online (or both), offering the unique opportunity of fitting today’s professionals’ need for freedom and flexibility.
The programme is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
- Start whenever you want, anytime during the year
- Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
- Worldwide accredited MBA, awarded in partnership with UCAM – Universidad San Antonio de Murcia
- 60 ECTS
- One-year duration
- Choose to attend lectures either on campus or online – or even both
- A global perspective, thanks to the four Double MBA options available – even live online
- Small and International classes
- Individualized management coursework
- Lectures in the evenings and on weekends
- Scholarships available
⇒ 8 months – core courses
⇒ 2 months – elective courses
⇒ 2 months – final project
⇒ Company visits
⇒ Seminars and events
⇒ Networking opportunities and career services
The Executive MBA is structured as a collection of ten courses and a final project work/final dissertation. Eight courses are core courses and two are electives, leading to specializations.
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- MBA with a specialization in International Business
- MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting
The courses for Rome Business School’s Executive MBA are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from the actual sports domain to communications, from media relations to marketing and sustainable economy in this sector. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Some of our teachers
Doctorate of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix; Finance Manager at Bioversity International; she’s also a teacher at American University of Rome and John Cabot University.
Has been teaching Finance, Accounting and Economics since 2003; currently teaching at universities in Rome, Paris, Grenoble and Casablanca; has worked as a Finance Director for the Walt Disney Company.
Johanna Bernadette Fleming
Diploma in Philosophy, Master’s Degree Training Development and PhD in International Economic Relations & Management; Guest Professor at the Bologna University and the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg; experienced Senior Manager in many fields of Business Management.
Education Specialist with 20 years of experience in the educational industry; Project Manager who developed many cooperations with several business partners; She has won awards for Education excellence.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them woith guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competences in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a double certification: Rome Business School’s diploma and an official certification by Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized credits (60 ECTS).
In order to ptovide the attendees with an international training and professional opportunities, Rome Business School offers the chance to attend a Double MBA with the Ukrainian International Institute of Business
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)